- What we do at Visivity;
- What information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use your personal information; and,
- How we could use that information in the future.
What is Visivity.com
Visivity is a website serving the needs of the mobile repair marketplace. Visivity is a cloud-based inventory management system that provides mobile phone repair businesses repair processing management and inventory management services.
What Information We Collect About You
Information you provide to us:
We collect all the information you provide to process your orders. This includes personally identifiable information about you, your employees and your customers such as names, email addresses, telephone number and credit card (see information.
Information we collect from you and your technology:
How We Use of your Personal Information
In short, Visivity collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. If you signed up to receive information about visivity.com, then Visivity will use your contact information to inform you of our products and services. We will include an opt-out option in case you have changed your mind. We may also use your information to inform you of other products or services that we may develop, improvements to our site or services or other information regarding our service that we believe may be of informative value to you. While we generally don’t like surveys, we may send you feedback requests from time to time to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our site and service as a way to improve your experience – after all, your opinion is what matters to us. We may also use your information to track your activity and content you view to customize content or advertising we deliver.
How We May Share your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with other companies or organizations and individuals outside of Visivity under the following circumstances:
- If you consent to the sharing of your personal information;
- To provide you Visivity and its services by sharing your data with third party service providers that provide us with data processing or storing services. These are companies that help us manage our systems by providing data processing and storage facilities to help us process your requests. We trust these partners and believe they have appropriate information security and confidentiality measures in place to ensure your data is protected; and
- For legal reasons we may be required to share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Visivity when we have a good-faith belief that their access, use, preservation or disclosure of your information is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal regulations, requests or government legal process,
- enforce any terms under our Terms of Service or subsequent terms under a subscription agreement, including our investigation of any potential violations
- to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- o to protect against harm to the rights or property or safety of Visivity, our users or the public as required and permitted by law.
Also, we may share aggregated, statistical and non-personally identifiable information publicly, with our partners or advertisers or suppliers. For example, we may share information that shows a trend about a particular repair item as we see them develop.
Visivity does not control the data practices to links you may encounter on our site. We recommend that your review the information practices of any site you visit prior to sharing your information with them. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party sites unless we expressly inform you otherwise.
Securing your Personal Information
We work hard to secure the information you provide to Visivity. We work hard to protect your information from unauthorized access to our systems to the unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your information. We do this by:
- Encrypting our services using SSL, especially when financial transactional data such as credit card information is being transferred;
- Reviewing our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our systems and data; and
- Restricting access to personal information to those who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they violate these conditions.
Children Under Thirteen
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use Visivity.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Visivity by contacting us at: email@example.com
Changes to this Statement
Effective as of March 11, 2014